Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mundo Albiceleste Pod - A walk in the PARK?

Following on our preview show ahead of our debut match against Nigeria, we are here again with a new edition of our podcast to discuss the latest before Argentina take on South Korea.

Like we did with our Nigerian friend BC last week, we are joined in this show by Daniel CHO. Like me, Daniel writes a blog for Soccernet on his national team: South Korea.

He was kind enough to give us some of his time to join me and John for a conversation. We lost him in the middle of it so we were unable to hear his predictions, but what we had before connection crashed was entertaining.

I found out while editing that Dan and I were in the same channel and John was in a different one. So...chances are you will hear John's voice coming from one ear piece and our voices coming from the other. I hope you manage to listen to it without much trouble.

Believe me, we are trying our best to try and do this as best we can (on a limited budget that consists in 0 USD -or the currency of your preference-!), but sometimes we find some difficulties with technology-related issues.

I apologies in advance if you are troubled by some audio difficulties. I can listen to the file with no problem here and I hope it's the same for you.




Simply click the audio player above or right-click on the following link and save it as an MP3 file or listen to it in your computer: download.

You can also listen to us via iTunes.

Enjoy! And don't forget to send us your views to mundo.albiceleste@gmail.com or right here in the comments' box. If you want to participate in a future edition of our podcast, make sure to drop us an e-mail too.

6 comments:

Argentina_fan_from_India said...

Can you please upload to megaupload.com / rapidshare.com?

This is too slow :(

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Do you guys have the translation of the interviews today
??

p2bn said...

Veron is out and maxi is in his place. That's what I heard from Sky News. Why is pastore there then!!!!

Vamos Argentina

hugo said...

I dreamt I was reading a newspaper and the score as Arg 4 - Korea 1...

Happer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Happer said...

I'd prefer having a clean sheet then...