Friday, May 07, 2010

Podcast previewing provisional list of 30

The provisional list of 30 headlines this edition of Mundo Albiceleste's podcast. In this relatively short edition, Seba, John and I talk about who might make the list of 30 and who might miss out. That includes ZANETTI, CAMBIASSO and Diego MILITO from Inter Milan.

Also included is a special announcement concerning what will be going on next week on Mundo Albiceleste.




Simply click the audio player above or right-click on the following link and save it as an MP3 file or listen to it in your computer: download.

You can also listen to us via iTunes.

Enjoy! And don't forget to send us your views to mundo.albiceleste@gmail.com or right here in the comments' box. If you want to participate in a future edition of our podcast, make sure to drop us an e-mail too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great as always guys. Nice little buildup before the lists come out. I think I should take up smoking because the stress is going to kill me! haha just kidding. Can't wait to hear the new podcast when the list is out.

Jacl!

Anonymous said...

Jack*

Anonymous said...

Hey ..
You guys have not given Ever BANEGA enough attention during the discussion .. we desperately need a play maker with his skills! Thanks to Ricquelme's absence!

Anonymous said...

prices on hotel
cheap hotels in newyork
great prices on hotels
taj hotel
motel hotels
cheap singapore hotels

Anonymous said...

Generally I do not read article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and
do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, quite nice post.


Also visit my web-site; external link